RISK FREE TRADE CONDITIONS
- Subject to all Terms, “PTA” (Protected Trading Account) is available to Participants who have satisfied the Eligibility Criteria for the Promotion advertised and have been fully approved by Compliance.
- The Offers relate to a minimum approved deposit of 2,000 USD and up to 10,000 USD deposit.
- Protected trade will be valid only on the first trade.
- The protected time period is limited to maximum of 15 days (including weekends) from the account activation date.
- It is the client’s responsibility to contact the Company to claim a refund in case of a loss on the first risk free trade. The risk department will review the request and in the case that all conditions were met, the loss will be refunded up to 48 hours from the claim date.
This promotion shall be valid according to the company’s decision and sole discretion.
- The Company reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate this Promotion, or any aspect of it, at any time without prior notice. We may make changes to this Promotion’s Terms and will notify you of these changes by posting the modified terms on the website. We recommend that you revisit these Promotion terms regularly, and by your continued use of the website and services, you accept any such modified terms.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by these Promotional Terms will be resolved by our management team in a manner it deems to be the fairest to all concerned. The decision shall be final and/or binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If these Promotion Terms are translated into a language other than English, then the English version of the Rules shall prevail where there are any inconsistencies.
Bonus / Credit
1. Any bonus or similar benefits provided by the Company from time to time shall be governed by their terms and conditions.
2. The bonus will be credited to a client’s trading account once the client is accepted by the company and fully accomplished the compliance procedure
3. The company offers up to 100% bonus on the clients deposits amount.
4. The Bonus shall become a part of the equity for securing Trading results and for increasing buying power, but shall not be available for withdrawal.
5. Withdrawal funds from account with a bonus:
5.1. The client can withdrawal his initial deposit at any time when the withdrawal requirements are met (17.9).
5.2. The Client needs to trade quarter (1/4) of the credit in trading lots prior to sending a withdrawal request for the profits.
5.3. Only trades which were open for 24 hours or more will be counted in the required trading lots to cover the bonus.
5.4. If the Client has asked to withdraw funds from his Trading Account before the Required Volume has been achieved (quarter of the credit in lots), then the Credit and any profits shall forfeited if only initial deposit is withdrawn from the account’s Balance (the Client shall be entitled to withdraw his initial deposit funds as present in the Trading Account, i.e. minus trading loses, commission(s) and any other loss or expense).
- If the Client initial deposit was $2,000 and the Bonus size was 100% the Company shall credit the Trading Account with 2,000$ as ‘Credit’ and the Required Volume shall be 500 Lots (=2000/4). If the Client wishes to withdraw funds from the Trading Account before 500 Lots were performed, then the Bonus and any trading profits shall be forfeited.
- If the Client initial deposit was $10,000 and the Bonus size was 25% the Company shall credit the Trading Account with $2,500 as ‘Credit’ and the Required Volume shall be 625 Lots (=2500/4). If the Client wishes to withdraw funds from the Trading Account before 625 Lots were performed, then the Bonus and any trading profits shall be forfeited.
6. In cases where a Client has several accounts the bonuses on these accounts will be considered as one and a forfeiture of a bonus on one of the accounts implied by a withdrawal will induce a forfeiture of the bonuses on all the other accounts as well.
7. All bonuses or special promotions that the company offer or will offer in the future are subject to specific promotional terms and conditions.
8. The clients of the company will benefit from a “Friend Referral” bonus when they refer a friend, subject to the same above-mentioned withdrawal conditions.
9. The Bonus and any profits which happened after the bonus was given can be forfeited in case the Company suspects any act of fraud or breach of the Company’s Terms and Conditions.
10. Taking part in Bonus Offer constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions upon registration. The Company reserves the right to adjust, amend or terminate this Offer, or any aspect of it, at any time.
11. Bonus which is given by the Company’s affiliate and or his representatives may have other Terms and Conditions which the Client must check with the affiliate and or his representatives.
12. Any dispute or situation not covered by this Bonus Terms and Conditions will be resolved by the Company’s management in the manner that seems to be the fairest to all concerned. That decision shall be final and/or binding all parties.
13. If this Bonus Terms and Conditions were to be translated into a language other than English, then the English version of the Policy shall prevail where there is an inconsistency.
14. The bonus is structured to help clients in loss by increasing traders buying power and aid in margin.
15 The Company has the right to remove any bonus and any profits made using this particular bonus upon suspicion of abuse of credit.
16. The Company has the right to deny a bonus to client without further explanation.
17. Abuse of bonus is considered when suspected group trading and or same/similar trading strategy is used to execute orders.
18. The Client is not allowed to trade just on the bonus. The bonus will stay in the Client’s account only in Case there are still Client’s funds in the account.